And there are times like these when one thinks I'm incapable of doing certain things, be that 'walking up to someone and talking', or that 'in your face spontaneous remark', or even deciding; in those times I know and only I do, that there are things you can do and things you should not do, there is nothing that cannot be done.
If I'm not at it, then it has been thought well. Being the non-impulsive decision maker I have been and will be, may I say, I'm not indecisive.
If I'm not at it, then it has been thought well. Being the non-impulsive decision maker I have been and will be, may I say, I'm not indecisive.
2 comments:
Awesome!
something we can do and some things which we must not do but nothing that we cannot do !!
classic ! :)
abstinence is often mistaken as ignorance of an action isn't it :)
keep writing :)
I love this attitude, girl! The difference between cannot and should not do is really very important, as you've put it so well, and not many people realize this.
Keep writing. :)
I see no recent posts on this blog, you should be writing!
Post a Comment